I been bleeding since February 22, 2015 non stop

Patient: I been bleeding since February 22, 2015 non stop in now its may 31, 2015 why am I still bleeding I do wanna have kids I need help with this to stop bleeding

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.You must be suffering from mennorhagia. The causes can be fibroid uterus ,endometrial hyperplasia, polycystic ovaries, thyroid dysfunction, anemia, nutritional deficiencies, obesity, stress related causes as well.Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests as well as an ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis to rule out the above causes.Based on the findings, the doctor will treat you accordingly. You might need hormonal therapy or even surgical intervention.Have a nutritious diet, drink plenty of water and reduce the stress levels.Hope this helped.Regards