I been getting small rashes and strange marks on my skin

Patient : I been getting small rashes and strange marks on my skin and I don't know where they are coming from and what they are. Please help!
Symptoms:  Itching, pain
I been getting small rashes...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. I have seen the attached photograph also. From the photograph, I can appreciate the prominent hair follicles in the area you clicked. These must be present involving other parts of body also. Prominent hair follicles are usually found in Atopics. It is one of the diagnostic feature of Atopic dermatitis. In such cases, I advise my patients to apply intense moisturiser in liberal amount preferably on semi wet body. Topical Salicylic acid also helps. Take plenty of water in the diet. You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you for other features of Atopic dermatitis and advise you accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy