I been having farts my poo is wet my dad

Patient : I been having farts my poo is wet my dad was like this could go toilet is this going happen to me he died my gp give stuff said i be ok but i still worried
Symptoms:  Pooing and wet farts
Doctor :   Hi. I could understand that your Father died and had the problem of farting and wet poop. This is not a disease but manifestations and can be seen many diseases and it is not necessary that you too would be suffering from the same diseases in spite of similar symptoms. I would advise you the following and your may be completely normal and stop worrying: -First of all make a list of all the foods and beverages that either instigate or increase your problems and stop them altogether permanently. -Get your blood tested for routine, liver and thyroid functions -Stool tests and urine examination. - Get a 5-days course antibiotic and metronidazole. -Probiotics and multivitamins for about one month. - Activated charcoal tablets. Pancreatic enzyme supplements. Then go for ultrasonography and colonoscopy. Hope this helps you