I been having farts my poo is wet my dad

Patient: I been having farts my poo is wet my dad was like this could go toilet is this going happen to me he died my gp give stuff said i be ok but i still worried

Symptoms: Pooing and wet farts

Doctor: Hi.I could understand that your Father died and had the problem of farting and wet poop.This is not a disease but manifestations and can be seen many diseases and it is not necessary that you too would be suffering from the same diseases in spite of similar symptoms.I would advise you the following and your may be completely normal and stop worrying:-First of all make a list of all the foods and beverages that either instigate or increase your problems and stop them altogether permanently.-Get your blood tested for routine, liver and thyroid functions-Stool tests and urine examination.- Get a 5-days course antibiotic and metronidazole.-Probiotics and multivitamins for about one month.- Activated charcoal tablets.Pancreatic enzyme supplements.Then go for ultrasonography and colonoscopy. Hope this helps you

View all posts