I been having farts my poo is wet my dad

Q: I been having farts my poo is wet my dad was like this could go toilet is this going happen to me he died my gp give stuff said i be ok but i still worried

Symptoms:  Pooing and wet farts

A:   Hi.

I could understand that your Father died and had the problem of farting and wet poop.
This is not a disease but manifestations and can be seen many diseases and it is not necessary that you too would be suffering from the same diseases in spite of similar symptoms.

I would advise you the following and your may be completely normal and stop worrying:
-First of all make a list of all the foods and beverages that either instigate or increase your problems and stop them altogether permanently.
-Get your blood tested for routine, liver and thyroid functions
-Stool tests and urine examination.
- Get a 5-days course antibiotic and metronidazole.
-Probiotics and multivitamins for about one month.
- Activated charcoal tablets.
Pancreatic enzyme supplements.

Then go for ultrasonography and colonoscopy. Hope this helps you