I been having headaches and dizziness for 6 days and

Q: I been having headaches and dizziness for 6 days and also my neck aches. I went to the doctors but they said it could be migrains. My neck hurts only if i squeeze it.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Your history of headache and dizziness for 6 days needs a careful clinical evaluation by a Doctor and also for the neck pain.
Since there are tree symptoms, you need to get a clinical evaluation and investigations if needed.

I would advise the following:
Take Paracetamol for the headache and the medicines for dizziness for the symptomatic relief.
Consult a Doctor.
Take full bed rest as this helps to get alright faster.
Never be alone, do not put a latch for bathroom, avoid flames and water. as the dizziness can not be controlled on your own.
Other relevant investigations related to Typhoid, sugar, thyroid function tests and other as may be advised after physical investigations.

I hope this answer helps you.