I been having loss of appetite and short term appetite

Patient

Q: I been having loss of appetite and short term appetite. Fatigue, bloating, feeling like my throat is swollen. Lack of enough sleep and muscle aches, headaches

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your complaints and concerns.
You have bloating, feeling like throat is swollen, lack of sleep, muscle aches, headaches, and loss of appetite.
It is possibly due to a flu.
Take symptomatic treatment but consult a Doctor for clinical evaluation, physical examination, investigations if needed to get a proper prescription based treatment.
Actual examination by a Doctor helps a lot for a proper clinical diagnosis so that it is not missed or made late.

I hope this answer helps you.