I been having pain in my stomach but also alot

Patient : I been having pain in my stomach but also alot of movement which feel like baby kicks and turns. I also can see my stomach rise with the bumbs but have a regular period monthly. What could thia possibly be?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you are having some complication of pregnancy. From your description it see ms to be a placenta previa or abruption of the placentae. I think that you should see a Doctor as soon as possible to get help. Wishing you the best. Hope this helps you.