I been having sore stomach since yesterday, like aching feeling

Q: I been having sore stomach since yesterday, like aching feeling going tithe toilet. I had green salad yesterday for lunch but this morning went to the toilet and my feces were black so I don't know what's going??

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern.

This kind of pain is mostly due to acid reflux. The black stools can be accompanied many times, but if they persist, you need to get a workup done for occult blood in stools. You would require an Upper GI Endoscopy for the same to rule out any peptic ulcers. In case you take any pain killers for any issues, you should avoid them. Also, avoid alcohol and smoking in case you do.
In acid reflux disease a combination of Omeprazole and Domperidone helps greatly. You should take soft, bland diet as spicy food aggravates acidity. In case of acute pain you can take anti flatulent syrup like Digene or Gelusil.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy