I been having yellow runny poops burning sensation between

Patient : I been having yellow runny poops burning sensation between my belly button and boobs dizzy spells should I be worried
Doctor :   Hi Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of yellow runny poops, dizziness and burning sensation b etween belly button and boobs. This indicates that you have dehydration along with electrolyte imbalance and severe form of colitis. I would advise you to rush to ER to check for the vitals, correct the dehydration, and get appropriate antibiotics and corrective medicines.