I been peeing every hour this is unusual for me

Patient : I been peeing every hour this is unusual for me I have not been drinking fluids more then usual I did recently have a uti about a week and a half ago I finished my Ned that I was on two pills twice a day
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. One of the symptoms of UTI is excessive urination. Since you have completed the course o f antibiotics, you may be suffering from a strain of bacteria or protozoa that is not affected by the antibiotics. I recommend that you get a culture and sensitivity done to help you. Also, drinking cranberry juice should help you recover. All the best.