Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I been peeing every hour this is unusual for me

I been peeing every hour this is unusual for me

Patient: I been peeing every hour this is unusual for me I have not been drinking fluids more then usual I did recently have a uti about a week and a half ago I finished my Ned that I was on two pills twice a day

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.One of the symptoms of UTI is excessive urination. Since you have completed the course o f antibiotics, you may be suffering from a strain of bacteria or protozoa that is not affected by the antibiotics.I recommend that you get a culture and sensitivity done to help you. Also, drinking cranberry juice should help you recover. All the best.