Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I been urniating often and it itches and also it

I been urniating often and it itches and also it

Patient: I been urniating often and it itches and also it hurts a little. It’s been for couple of days.Thanks.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Increased frequency of urination, burning sensation, pain d uring micturition etc symptoms can be seen as part of urinary tract infection.Taking plenty of oral fluids, 3 to 4 litres of water per day can decrease the symptoms to some extent.If the symptoms persists, please consult your doctor and get evaluated.By clinical examination and investigations like urine microscopy, urine culture and sensitivity etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.Take care.