I believe I have a form of OCD that causes

Patient : I believe I have a form of OCD that causes me to stare from my peripheral view, and I've noticed that others get uncomfortable. I get anxiety as a result, and I also have absurd or violent intrusive thoughts. I bought vitamin b50 complex because I read on a medical website that one tablet a day can reduce the effects of OCD. Is vitamin b50 complex safe for me to take?
Symptoms:  Violent and blasphemous Intrusive thoughts, staring from peripheral vision, lots of anxiety and social anxiety, stress.