I believe I have a ringworm infection if my armpit

Patient

Q: I believe I have a ringworm infection if my armpit. It doesn't itch at all and it's not irritated. I've had it for a few days now (just finally realized what it was).
I was fishing in a pond last week and some of the water got on my shoulders.
I do have two cats that I adopted in January. I was told they have their shots. But I have noticed that they have some dandruff.
My boyfriend is freaking out and is wanting to get rid of the cats.
Is there anyway that I may have gotten it from the pond or is there a way that it could be something else?

Doctor