I believe I have chemical burns on my feet and

Patient: I believe I have chemical burns on my feet and hands is it possible to tell from a picture and what did I need to do for it if it is?

Symptoms: Peeling on feet and hands, hurts

I believe I have chemical b...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I have seen the attached photograph.I understand your concern.In burn cases s pecifically with chemicals, the foremost important thing is to completely wash off the chemical with soap and water.I hope you must have already done it.Next important step is to prevent infection.For this, topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent or silver nitrate is considered as the best treatment option.Put lots of moisturiser over the affected area.Keep the wound clean.It may take 3-4 weeks for complete healing.You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy