I believe I have chemical burns on my feet and

Patient : I believe I have chemical burns on my feet and hands is it possible to tell from a picture and what did I need to do for it if it is?
Symptoms:  Peeling on feet and hands, hurts
I believe I have chemical b...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have seen the attached photograph. I understand your concern. In burn cases s pecifically with chemicals, the foremost important thing is to completely wash off the chemical with soap and water. I hope you must have already done it. Next important step is to prevent infection. For this, topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent or silver nitrate is considered as the best treatment option. Put lots of moisturiser over the affected area. Keep the wound clean. It may take 3-4 weeks for complete healing. You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy