I believe I might be pregnant, but I'm not sure.

Patient : Hi. I am wondering if I could be pregnant. My boyfriend and I decided to try anal sex a couple weeks ago (Jan. 18). I was on my period at the time (4th day out of 7th). I had a tampon in, as well. He did not enter my vagina, but I am still worried about it. I don't know if it's because that time was the first time ever having any kind of sex, but yeah.
Symptoms:  Cramps, bloating
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. You cannot become pregnant by anal sex . You can be a ssured of that. But make your partner use condoms while doing anal sex as sexual disease can spread with anal sex as well. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.