I believe I might be pregnant, but I'm not sure.

Patient

Q: Hi. I am wondering if I could be pregnant. My boyfriend and I decided to try anal sex a couple weeks ago (Jan. 18). I was on my period at the time (4th day out of 7th). I had a tampon in, as well. He did not enter my vagina, but I am still worried about it. I don't know if it's because that time was the first time ever having any kind of sex, but yeah.

Symptoms:  Cramps, bloating
Doctor

Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
You cannot become pregnant by anal sex . You can be assured of that. But make your partner use condoms while doing anal sex as sexual disease can spread with anal sex as well.
Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health.