I believe that I have MRSA I had a

Patient : I believe that I have MRSA. I had a swab test done last week, but won't have the results until next week. Four years ago, I lived in PA and had it 12 times in 3 years. Since I moved to NC, I have only had it once, in my eyebrows. About 3 months ago, I woke one morning to find these tiny whitehead pimples on my arms. That is how my MRSA always started. I have to admit that I picked at them ton see if they reacted like they did before. When I would scratch one, a little ball or sting of "stuff" came out and another pimple popped up. That is exactly the way it reacted before. My PCP told me to just stop scratching and keep it covered. I am currently seeing an orthopedic surgeon, who is treating me for carpal tunnel syndrome. When he saw my arms, he said we would have to postpone the surgery until they were healed. By this time, my arms were atrocious. I also mentioned to him about the MRSA as I had my CP. He said we'll see how it goes. After that, I saw his PA whenever I went for a visit, She finally referred me to a dermatologist who did some biopsies and one culture. Once again, I mentioned the MRSA, but she did not test me for it either. By this time, every time I got an open area on my skin, this "stuff" came out. It's like there is a layer of, what I would call pus, under the skin on my entire body. Here's the big problem. I woke up this morning and my eye is swollen all around it. My nose is also swollen, and you can see the pus moving around under the skin when you press on it. I'm almost positive that this is also MRSA. My question is this: how long can I safely wait to have this looked at without any danger to my sight ? My daughter left for PA today and I am here with the kids. She will be back on Sunday or Monday. Is that too long to wait?
Symptoms:  Pus (at least I think that's what it is) comes out of any open skin anywhere on my body from my head to my toes? In fact, it is especially bad on my toes. When I cut my toenails, it gushed out. I also get severe pain in my hands and fingers. I am not sure if it is related to this condition or to the carpal tunnel syndrome, but I didn't have it before this.