I bleed after sex, on Birth control?

I bleed after sex?
I don't know what's going on but I've had sex with 2 guys (months apart by the way) and after I went to the restroom I found out I was bleeding both times? With the first guy I assumed it was because i hadn't had sex in almost a year, but with this second guy It was only like 4 or 5 months and I still bled? Also this last guy was a few days ago and now my vagina hurts.
Also the second guy didn't use a condom and I'm on birth control and he never came in me. I have a doctors appointment on thursday but I don't know if I should ask for a pap smear or not? Anyway sorry if all this is TMI and thanks for any advise.
Oh Also I'm 19 and haven't been a virgin since I was 17.

Symptoms:  Vaginal Pain
Vaginal Itching

A:   Thank you for your question. Bleeding after sexual intercourse can be caused by changes in cervix such as cervical dysplasia or cervical polyps. These can be visualized and tested for by having a pelvic exam and pap smear. Since has this happened several times on different occasions, we recommend that you address this with your doctor. Whether a pap smear needs to be performed or not will be determined by your doctor. We recommend that you refrain from sexual intercourse until you are are examined by a doctor so as to not worsen any potential problems that may be present within your vaginal canal, or cervix.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com