I bleed when I masturbate. Help.

Patient : I am a virgin and when I masturbate I bleed. I know this isn't normal but can it happen? And if not what could it be?
Symptoms:  Bleeding
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If during masturbation you are inserting any object into vagin a, that can damage the hymen or injure the vaginal walls and can lead to bleeding. By avoiding these things bleeding can be prevented. If bleeding occurs even after this, better to consult your doctor once and get examined to rule out abnormalities like vaginal septum, polyps etc. Take care.