I broke my spinal cord at age 11 T7 and

Patient : I broke my spinal cord at age 11. T7 and T8. Was playing hard and someone bended me hard and stretched my back in a painful way. I am able to walk and everything, but what hurts is a muscle of where my bone hip graft was made for my spinal fusion. Feels like a knot that is very discomforting. In the meanwhile what should I do? I am 22 years of age.
Symptoms:  Tendor pain on muscles around T7 I believe. I think the Lower back was impacted the most. Have neck pain once in a while, shoulder too. No problems moving. Today will be my 3rd day.6/17/15