I bumped my head on a hard surface about 5

Patient

Q: I bumped my head on a hard surface about 5 yrs ago, and i did not apply cold pressure enough to the swelling to flatten it because of the pain at the time. Now i have had the swelling on my fore head permanently ever since. I don't feel any pain or anything when i touch it now, as it has been there for about 5 yrs. I do not and have never experience any symptoms like confusion
headache,balance problems, change in your vision,memory loss headaches or anything as a result. But i want to get rid of the swelling now. Please is there a way i can get rid of it without surgery.

Symptoms:  Non
I bumped my head on a hard ...-1
Doctor