I burnt my finger two days ago and a hole

Q: I burnt my finger two days ago and a hole formed in the center along with a bubble and is still there, is it normal?

I burnt my finger two days ...-1

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached pic also.
As a result of burn injury, you have developed blister over the finger. This is the most common presentation in a burn injury patient. But if left as such, it may get pus filled due to secondary bacterial infection.
I prefer to drain the blister by giving a small nick in the roof. Afterwards, patient is advised to apply antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.
Visit your doctor so that he can drain it under aseptic condition and give you a prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care.