I burnt my finger two days ago and a hole

Patient : I burnt my finger two days ago and a hole formed in the center along with a bubble and is still there, is it normal?
I burnt my finger two days ...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. I have seen the attached pic also. As a result of b urn injury, you have developed blister over the finger. This is the most common presentation in a burn injury patient. But if left as such, it may get pus filled due to secondary bacterial infection. I prefer to drain the blister by giving a small nick in the roof. Afterwards, patient is advised to apply antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. Visit your doctor so that he can drain it under aseptic condition and give you a prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.