I burnt myself and now a boil has began to

Patient : I burnt myself and now a boil has began to rise do I pop it or what do i do I don't know what through
I burnt myself and now a bo...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and the picture. Noted your history of burns and development of a small boil. Do not pop this blister as is still there. This will act as a dressing to keep the area sterile. I would advise you the following: Apply liquid povidone iodine to the whole area 4 times a day and keep it like that only. Do not do any dressing.Take Ibuprofen or so if you have pain. The likelihood of getting healed on its own. I hope this answer helps you.