I came inside my girlfriend , not deep

Patient: I came inside my girlfriend , not deep. It was barely inside her lips , I was not fully inside in fact the tip of my penis was barely in. I did not finish the full process of ejaculation , but some semen did enter her , but she immediately clean her vagina. She told me she did not feel anything enter her as I ejaculated. She said she got majority of the semen out. We do not want a baby what are our chances?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.The method you practice is highly unsafe.The initial secretion s that are there for lubrication also contains sperms and just 1 sperm is enough for getting pregnant.You have not mentioned her last menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, i am unable to calculate if she was in safe period when you had sex or not.Wait for her periods. If she miss her periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing her periods.I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy