I came off depo in June so technically it ran

Patient

Q: I came off depo in June so technically it ran out in sep. My period hasn't returned. Can I still fall pregnant. I have symptoms but negative tests

Doctor

A:   Hi,

After stopping the depo shot, it will take some time for regularization of menstrual cycles.
Sometimes ovulation can occur before recurrence of menstruation and if you had unprotected intercourse around that period, there is possibility of pregnancy.
Blood test for pregnancy or ultrasound can give more accurate result compared with urine pregnancy test.
So, you can choose one of them to find out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care