I can masturbate for only 2 to 5 mins

Patient : Hai i guy 25 years old weekkends iam doing masturbation but i cannot do long time only i have 2 to 5 minutes only that time sperm will come please help me and reply me
Symptoms:  Masturbation
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood you concerns. Do not worry, as the time taken for ejaculation is v ery much variable for every single person in the world, and every time you do masturbation or actual sex. 2 to 5 minutes is not a bad time, this is, in fact, the time taken for most of the people we come across. Secondly, time depends on many factors. Your stress and anxiety level, overwork, privacy, your own idea and visualization and fantasy all play a major role in deciding. Well, do not worry. Improve upon the factors I discussed above and you will be fine. Last but not the least: it is the level of the pleasure that is more important than the timing one takes. I hope this answer helps you