I can no longer get an erection after I had a "quite" different first time sex experience.

Q: Hi, I am a 20 year old male. I was with a girl a few days ago and I could not get an erection with her (this was the first time I had sex). Since then it has been harder to get an erection by masturbation, when I do get an erection it doesnt seem as "hard" as it usually has been, and it has been impossible to ejaculate.
I believe that the reason I wasn't able to get an erection with the girl was because I had drunk too much alcohol that night, and I was fairly drunk when I was in bed with her.
Before I was with this girl I had no problem getting an erection from watching pornography or just by thinking about women, and I had no problem ejaculating fairly quick, which now seems impossible.
I guess have felt a sort of feeling of shame because of the fact that I couldn't get an erection with the girl (who was very beautiful I should add). I did not get this feeling because of her, because she told me it was okay and everything. I think I should add that I satisfied her in another way that evening so she wasn't left out because of my inability to recieve an erection.

Is the reaction that I can no longer get an erection after an incidence like this normal?

I should add that I am slightly overweight, but I am active and I play basketball twice a week. I eat quite well and I drink a lot of water. I have no diseases that I know of and I recieve no medication. I used to masturbate almost daily if not daily with an orgasm prior to the night metioned above. I have no feelings towards other men or men in general. I am not going bald but over the last few years my hair has thinned a little bit out from being quite thick.

Is it all just in my mind, would clearing my mind help? Do I need to talk with the girl about it?

Regards, a quite worried 20 year old boy.