I can not sneeze what should i do

Patient : For the past 2 day I have not been able to sneeze, I sneeze everyday when I get the feeling and about to sneeze it just goes away?
Doctor :   Than you for your question. A sneeze is a partially automatic expulsion of air from the lungs in response to an irritati ng stimulus within the nostrils. It is possible that the irritation within your nostrils which give you the sensation that you will sneeze, is not actually strong enough to elicit this reflexive response. This is not a serious cause for concern. The sensation of sneezing resolves when the irritation is cleared from the nostrils by mucous secretion, or by naturally breathing. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com