I can not stop pooping and my right ball hurts

Q: I can not stop pooping and my right ball hurts and my stomach hurts and my right kidney hurts and can not pee right and I can not hold food down

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

It seems you are suffering from Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) secondary to stone/stones in ureter.
Mostly recurrent burning urination, flank pain and vomitings are due to Ureteric Colic only.
In most of the cases, ureteric stone can precipitate Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Diabetes should also be ruled out in case of UTI.
So, you should get an Ultrasound Abdomen and Urine culture. If any stone is found you would be treated based on size, site of the stone. Also important here is to get a Fasting Blood Sugar tested to rule out diabetes that can cause UTI.
If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report.
For acute pain relief, you can take Drotaverine tablets, but if you have continuous vomitings you would require to get injectables.
You should not ignore this, go to ER now.

Share my opinion with your doctor.
Stay Healthy