I can smell the food i eat. It causes a Foul Body Odor.

Patient : I think i have body odor. I can smell the food i eat. Meaning if i eat bad food, I small bad. OR if i eat Fruits and Vegetables then i smell like " fruits and vegetables " I have tried taking a supplement called Fungal Defense. I also as a substitute have started drinking smoothies that are natural and have the same ingredients. This has been going on for quite some time so i am not sure if i have a fungal infection that needs antiboitics or if there something stuck in my digestive system (pancreas/instestines) that is causing the smell.
Symptoms:  I can smell food i eat. Whatever i put in my body comes out and it smells through my pores.