I can't bend my knee back without it having a dull ache

Patient : I injured my knee almost two weeks ago due to slipping while playing a tennis match. Right after the injury, my knee swelled, but I could walk (limping a little though) within the next hour. When I went to the doctor, he said that my knee cap hit a track under and along side my knee, which caused it to sprain it. Currently I am walking fine, and I can extend my legs without pain, however I cannot bend my knee back very far or else it will start to have a dull pain. Should I just stay low for a few more weeks or should I see the doctor again?
Symptoms:  Dull ache/pain when I bend my knee; slight swelling; unable to run (well)
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern.You got sp rain of your knee. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C will help in gradually resolve it. You no need to worry much its movements will gradually increase. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.