I can’t bend my knee back without it having a dull ache

Patient: I injured my knee almost two weeks ago due to slipping while playing a tennis match. Right after the injury, my knee swelled, but I could walk (limping a little though) within the next hour. When I went to the doctor, he said that my knee cap hit a track under and along side my knee, which caused it to sprain it. Currently I am walking fine, and I can extend my legs without pain, however I cannot bend my knee back very far or else it will start to have a dull pain. Should I just stay low for a few more weeks or should I see the doctor again?

Symptoms: Dull ache/pain when I bend my knee; slight swelling; unable to run (well)

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern.You got sp rain of your knee. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C will help in gradually resolve it. You no need to worry much its movements will gradually increase. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.