I can't bend my knee fully. There is a pain towards the back of the knee.

Patient : I can't bend my knee fully. There is a pain towards the back of the knee sometimes going into my hamstring. The pain spasms are worse when sitting or lying down.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern.You need to investigate it by MRI of knee joint . You can also get vitamin D level and if there is deficiency then it can be supplemented. Till then you can take analgesic and anti inflammatory such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.