I can't bend my knee fully. There is a pain towards the back of the knee.

Patient

Q: I can't bend my knee fully. There is a pain towards the back of the knee sometimes going into my hamstring. The pain spasms are worse when sitting or lying down.

Doctor

Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.You need to investigate it by MRI of knee joint . You can also get vitamin D level and if there is deficiency then it can be supplemented. Till then you can take analgesic and anti inflammatory such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.