I can't concentrate after I have been awake for a couple hours.

Q: Me and my brother watch anime when I get home from school (basically a japanese cartoon) but recently I have noticed that I can't concentrate on the anime I am watching after I have been awake for a few hours. I asked my family doctor about this and he said that I should try using a stress ball or exercising when watching my show but that didn't help. I noticed that this has been getting worse because it used to just happen when I was watching an anime but now it is when I am playing a video game or reading a book. I don't think I have ADD because I can concentrate on my school work (when I am at school not at home because I have too many distraction at home). I thought maybe it was because I was tired (I am 15, I just turned 15 a couple of days ago and I get about 9 hours of sleep a day) but now that it has been Christmas holidays I still find that I can't concentrate.