Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I can’t eat and feel like vomiting but can’t after

I can’t eat and feel like vomiting but can’t after

Patient: I can’t eat and feel like vomiting but can’t after taking 1 scoop of a workout supplement. Been feeling like this since yesterday, Please help. Should I go to the hospital?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.It seems like you could not digest the complex proteins present in the supplement, and hence you are showing indigestion and symptoms related to bloating which can happen following supplement intake.Please ensure the supplement you are taking has pure whey isolate which is easier to digest.For the time being, you can take Ondansetron 4 mg once before each meal, till the symptoms subside.Hope this was helpful,Regards