I can't get instant hard, solid lasting erection when my

Patient

Q: I can't get instant hard, solid lasting erection when my wife touches me so I have been taking VigRX plus two tablets a day for ten days now no improvement what should I do

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

This is erectile dysfunction and there can be various causes for the same right from psychological , emotional to organic causes or even mechanical.
Stress happens to be a major factor which causes erectile dysfunction. VigRx is a supplement drug which is being marketed for erectile dysfunction but no adequate studies have been done in this regard. So it is advisable that you may try sildenafil tab 1 hr before the intercourse for a week and see the results.
This is a potent vasodilator and can help you achieve the desired erection. Please get it prescribed.

Wishing you good health,