I can't get rid of my bad acne, I've tried everything. What can I do?

Q: I am 19 years old and I have been struggling with acne since the age of 14. I have been to a dermatologist, they've put me on different antibiotics, different topical treatments, face washes, and now I'm on birth control and nothing seems to be helping. I am getting so tired and so frustrated! I do everything I am supposed to be doing, wash my face morning and night, taking the right vitamins, I don't wear bad makeup, I'm even now trying to eat better because I've heard what you put into your body really affects you. If anyone out there has any advice I am willing to try anything! Whether it's wholistic, natural ways of treating it, or anything! Currently I am taking antibiotics, I'm on birth control, and using a topical treatment at night, and my acne is still horrible mostly on the outside of my cheeks, chin, and forehead, but pretty much everywhere! I get the little pimples that can pop, the really deep ones, black heads, white heads... Sorry if this is gross, just trying to give as much information so I can be helped! I really would like to feel good about myself, can't remember the last time I did. I want a clear face, even if it cleared up just a little I'd be so happy!