I can't lose weight despite a healthy lifestyle

Q: Dear, Doctor

I am a 20 year old woman about 176-77 cms tall and I weigh 82 kg. I am aware that is 5 kg over the maximum weight I can be for my height.

My issue is despite running every day (5-6 kilometers) and doing toning exercises as well as having a diet of a simple breakfast (cereal or toast) lunches of salads or salad sandwiches one snack of fruits or a small amount of almonds and small portions of dinner I simply cannont lose weight.

This is very concerning for me as I used to be 75-72 kilograms and I am clearly not that anymore. I am frustrated because I can see my legs becoming more tones and my fitness increasing yet no results on the scales.

Please help I am depressingly self concision of my appearance my over weight gain occurred after I was trying to gain weight back from an eating disorder unfortunately it didn't end at a healthy weight gain. Please help.