Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I cant sleep my whole body feels as tho there

I cant sleep my whole body feels as tho there

Patient: I cant sleep my whole body feels as tho there is to much energy and its all in my legs

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It seems that your problems are related to more psychological issues rather than medica l issues. It has got more to do with the mind than the functioning of the body. Kindly see a physician for a general examination and a full body workup with all routine investigations including complete blood count, urine, liver and kidney tests.If all the tests come out to be normal, you will have to consult a psychiatrist for medications. The present medications that you are on can cause similar side effects. The doctor may have to modify the dose as well.Hope this helped.Regards