I cant sleep my whole body feels as tho there

Patient

Q: I cant sleep my whole body feels as tho there is to much energy and its all in my legs

Doctor

It seems that your problems are related to more psychological issues rather than medical issues. It has got more to do with the mind than the functioning of the body. Kindly see a physician for a general examination and a full body workup with all routine investigations including complete blood count, urine, liver and kidney tests.
If all the tests come out to be normal, you will have to consult a psychiatrist for medications. The present medications that you are on can cause similar side effects. The doctor may have to modify the dose as well.

Hope this helped.