I can't sneeze for 3 days. Is it serious?

Q: For last three days, I'm getting a tingling feeling inside my nose and the sneeze is coming....like aaaa--- but then it goes away. And I feel uncomfortable then.
Last two days I became normal, but today my head is feeling heavy after it. Or it can be for the tension I'm doing. I tension a lot.
I read if we don't sneeze, our brain cells will die and vessels will dry and it will cause many major internal injuries... so I'm really scared. I'm trying nothing to stop it. it's just not coming fully! Like when you try to yawn but can't...
I used nasal drop to clear the pathway...today even the nasal drop gave me a sneezing feeling but it didn’t come out. What should I do? I'm scared...