I checked my blood pressure with a manual cuff and

Patient : I checked my blood pressure with a manual cuff and I think I inflated it too much.. It popped off and caused a temporary intention of the stethoscope.. My arm throbs a bit now.. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. It looks you had a lot of pressure on the skin and the under the skin tissues causing th e indentation of the stethoscope and pain in the arm. Definitely you should be concerned as this is not at all common to have such a finding. Worry if: The indentation is still there. If there is any bruising and swelling at the arm. If the pain is still present. Any referred problem in the forearm or the hand. I hope this answer helps you.