I cramp for a few seconds, then I feel like peeing on myself

Patient : I cramp for a few seconds, then I feel like I'm peeing on myself. What is this & what does it mean??
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Urinary tract infection can present with symptoms like abdomi nal cramps and micturition abnormalities. By clinical examination and investigations like urine microscopy, urine for culture and sensitivity, ultrasound etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treatment can be taken accordingly. Hope this helps. Take care.