I currently have a ulcer in a bad spot and

Patient: I currently have a ulcer in a bad spot and I’m throwing up blood can’t keep any food down none of my medicine is working I don’t know what to do

Symptoms: Throwing up blood chest pain and bad stomach pain

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I understand your concern.You have developed hematemesis that is blood in vomitu s, so you require to see your doctor.The common causes of hematemesis are Alcoholic liver disease, Painkillers(NSAIDs) induced gastric/duodenal ulcers, Forceful vomitings causing eosphaegal tear (Malloriey Weis Syndrome)and Coagulation Disorder.I would advise following in such scenario:1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.2. To take soft, bland diet.3. To take anti-flatulent and anti-acidity syrup like Digene.You should also get Upper GI endoscopy, Ultrasound Abdomen, Platelet count, Coagulation profile.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy