I developed a rash on the penile glans and can see the left part of urethral opening is swollen.

Patient : I developed a rash on the penile glans and can see that the left part of the urethral opening slightly swollen. There is dribbling after urination which gets bad at times. I have noticed that i have discomfort and burning sensation on penile glans after urination and ejaculation. Pls. Provide me with advise.
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. It may simply be a hygiene problem. If you do not wash under the foreskin, a cheesy materi al, called smegma, accumulates. This can become infected and cause irritation. A milder form of balanitis (inflammation of glans penis) can appear soon after intercourse but disappears within about a day. This is probably caused by allergy to thrush in your partner’s vagina. Your swollen, intensely itchy and very red urethral opening may be due to thrush (also known as Candida, a yeast). This could be a symptom of chlamydia or cystitis even. Hope this helps.