I did a test for thyroid gland but the result

Patient : I did a test for thyroid gland but the result for Thyroxine (FT4) is 22.78pmo1/L , is this normal ? I visited a doctor and he said that the Hyperthyroidism is normal , even though I have it's indication but the doctor said that I just have depression! Do I have to visit another doctor ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You should get a TSH value test done to confirm the diagnosis. A raised level of thyroxi ne does not indicate that you have the disease. You can send us the values of TSH and we will be able to help you. All the best. Hope this helps you.