Ask The Doctor > Pending > I did an ovulation test and was ovulating on May

I did an ovulation test and was ovulating on May

Patient: I did an ovulation test and was ovulating on May 1, then at the time of my period, On May 22, all I got was light pink when I wiped only. It lasted for about 8 days. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I took an ovulation test on May 29 and it was positive. I started seeing white milky substance the following week so I took another ovulation test on June 5 and it was positive. I’ve taken 3 home pregnancy test since then, I was suppose to start my period again on the 19th, it is now the 23rd and I just got a dark red spotting but it was only a very little and when I went to the restroom there was nothing.So no regular period since April 23, which I usually have a very heavy one. I’ve taken 2 ovulation test in a month and both were positive and I’ve taken 3 home pregnancy test and all are negative. My nipples are now very tender.I’m 46 years old, could I be pregnant?Holly Menges832-758-7118

Doctor: