I did pelvic scan n The result is normal size

Patient : I did pelvic scan n. The result is normal size antevrted uterus with uniform myometrial echotexture. Endometrical outline is thin n regular. The ovaries are bilaterally fre. Nil per cul-de-sac. Please what does that mean?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. This is a normal pelvic scan with no abnormality. The endometrial lining is thin and n o evidence of any pregnancy. Uterus is normal size and shape with both ovaries normal. Also, no fluid in the Pouch of Douglas is a healthy sign. So, not to worry its a normal scan and everything seems fine on scan. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health, Regards