I did pelvic scan n The result is normal size

Patient

Q: I did pelvic scan n. The result is normal size antevrted uterus with uniform myometrial echotexture. Endometrical outline is thin n regular. The ovaries are bilaterally fre. Nil per cul-de-sac. Please what does that mean?

Doctor

This is a normal pelvic scan with no abnormality. The endometrial lining is thin and no evidence of any pregnancy. Uterus is normal size and shape with both ovaries normal. Also, no fluid in the Pouch of Douglas is a healthy sign. So, not to worry its a normal scan and everything seems fine on scan.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health,