I did some Blook Test yesterday my Everything is Normal

Patient : I did some Blook Test yesterday my Everything is Normal Except these things LDL is 135, White cell count is 10400, Polymorphs % 41 H, ... Urinalysis ( Blood 2+ ,WBC Nil, RBC 0-2, Bacteria/HPF 1+, Squamous cells 1-2 ).. do I have anything to worry about?
Symptoms:  No Symptoms just decided to do a checkup
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Everything looks normal. There is nothing to worry about. I think that you should ke ep getting a blood check up done every 6 months to help you to maintain health. All the best. Hope this helps you.