I did two home pregnancy tests on the Saturday 18th

Patient

Q: I did two home pregnancy tests on the Saturday 18th April and Monday 20th April. I then went to my doctor and got a positive pregnancy test on the Wednesday 21st April. My doctor commented that the result came up in a matter of seconds and that it was extremely quick.

He then asked when my last period was and I said the 22nd March and he said that this could not be correct. I discussed this with my partner when I got home and he reminded me of my two previous periods which went as follows:

February Period : 9 days late, arrived, light and lasted 2 days.
March period : was 3 days early and was very light and lasted 1 1/2 days.

Is it possible that I am further along than 4 to 5 weeks pregnant?

Doctor