I didnt drink water for the past few days, and

Q: I didnt drink water for the past few days, and very little before that. when i woke up my throat was burning, i had a bad headache, and my neck felt stiff. ive been drinking alot of water now but i still feel very thirsty, how can i get hydrated and make the pain go away?

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

You seem to be suffering from Upper Respiratory tract infection (URTI). If you have severe coughing with sputum production, get a Chest Xray Done to rule out Pneumonia.
For URTI, i advise to take an antibiotic like Azithromycin only in case you have persisting fever. Otherwise in most cases URTI is due to viral infection and it gets better with in 5 days.
You should take an anti allergic like Levocetrizine which is available as OTC drug. You should do warm saline gargles at least 3-4 times a day and do steam inhalation. You should also take Paracetamol on as or when required basis for fever and body pains.
Drink plenty of hot fluids to give your throat soothing and help in pain. Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.