I dislocated my shoulder in december i had it fixed

Q: I dislocated my shoulder in december i had it fixed the same night but i was out of my home state when it happemed. They need to see my medical records from out of state before i can get an appointment but i havr been having strange pain shoot from my shouldrr to my collar bone. Is it serious?

A:   Answer:
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You have dislocated your shoulder in December. It was reduced immediately. Now it has been nearly 1.5 months. Some pain may be there after such injury. It is not serious and unusual. You can take an analgesic like Ibuprofen for pain relief. Mobilisation exercises of the shoulder joint will be useful. Multivitamins also help in recovery.

Hope your query got answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.