I dont enjoy sexual intercoursehow to tighten my vaginaplz tel

Patient : I dont enjoy sexual intercourse..how to tighten my vagina..plz tel me some medicine or cream
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Before taking treatment you have to get examined by your do ctor. Genital examination is required to identify the possible cause of laxity of vagina. If vagina is normal enough and admitting two fingers tightly, you may not be having structural problem. Sometimes estrogen cream application may help in improving the vaginal mucosa status and help in decreasing discomfort during intercourse. If your vagina is found to be lax in examination, depending the cause and extent treatment can be planned. Vaginoplasty, posterior perineorrhaphy etc can help in correcting the laxity. Take care.