I dont enjoy sexual intercoursehow to tighten my vaginaplz tel

Patient : I dont enjoy sexual intercourse..how to tighten my vagina..plz tel me some medicine or cream
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Before taking treatment you have to get examined by your do ctor. Genital examination is required to identify the possible cause of laxity of vagina. If vagina is normal enough and admitting two fingers tightly, you may not be having structural problem. Sometimes estrogen cream application may help in improving the vaginal mucosa status and help in decreasing discomfort during intercourse. If your vagina is found to be lax in examination, depending the cause and extent treatment can be planned. Vaginoplasty, posterior perineorrhaphy etc can help in correcting the laxity. Take care.

Related Q&A

Q: The end of the shaft of my penis is wrinkled when flaccid and when I get an erection it takes several minutes to expa...

Q: Hi I recently had quite vigorous sex with my partner. I noticed afterwards a small tear under my foreskin on the shaf...

Q: I had a small amount of blood in some discharge yesterday evening and I had intercourse with my boyfriend this evenin...

Q: Hey, so me and my girlfriend were about to have sex and and 45 minutes before I had a erections like 6 in row within ...

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon