I don't have consult any doctor before

Patient : I have a girlfriend. Our relation is just for 3 months. She stay away from me. But when we meet together. I mean we walk together and catch hand each other. If sometimes touches her body. After sometimes my underwear goes wet. But we don't make any sexual behave. Please suggest me about that how can I control this matter. Couple of times happens when we both stay along and walk or gossip with each other any restaurant, park etc. How can I remove this problem? Please I need your earliest request. Thank you.
Symptoms:  My under wear goes wet, Body temperature increases.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon